Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Research sharing with FamilySearch and My Rootsmagic File

I have been working almost exclusively on FamilySearch for a few years now.  This is my record book on who I have compared and who still remaines to be done.  Links lead to a previous blog where I have more links to the certificates and documents.  ■ = shared information and current; □ = yet to look at.

Generation 3

4. Thomas Elmer Hunt

5. Emma Day

6. Edmund Gubler

7. Eliza Anna Hafen


Generation 4

■  8. Jefferson Hunt

■ 9. Celestia Terry

10. John Day Sr.

11. Lucy Philena Canfield

12. Herman Gubler

13. Selina Gubler

14. John George Hafen

15. Anna Maria Elizabeth Huber


Generation 5

16. Amos Hunt

17. Nancy Garrett Welborne


18. Thomas Sirls Terry

19. Mary Ann Pulsipher


20. Thomas Day

21. Elizabeth Merchant


22. David Canfield

23. Elizabeth Story Depuy


24. Johannes Gubler

25. Maria Ursula Mueller


26. Kaspar Gubler

27. Anna Katherina Gubler


28. John Georg Hafen

29. Maria Magdalena Hafen


30. Johann Andres Huber

31, Anna Gygax

No comments:

Post a Comment